Sunday, November 21, 2010

what a tiring weekend ;)

I supposed to have 4 session in a row for this sweet lady. 
but the only pics i have at this moment is during her reception at her side n bertandang..
for berinai & nikah, i forgot to bring my camera along, plus the light does not help to make the pic awesome if i take using my hp camera. uhu ( u noe my camera right ..ahah). nampaknya tunggu si zana ni bagi lah gamaknya. uhu..
anyway this job i got from pelamin hati. ( please visit their blog for variety of pelamin,,cantik!). Thanks Pelamin Hati!

Client: Syazana Hazra
Date: 19, 20, 21 November 2010
Location : Tmn Cempaka, Ampang
Make-up by Beauty Of Bridals

Reception
 
Bertandang ( tak tunggu dia salin baju bcos i was so in rushed!)


ok dahhhh..hehehe..make-up for berinai n nikah will come later since the pics was blurrrr!

Looking for make-up artist within your budget? Ring me for further inquiries!

Nana
+6012 6649487

No comments: